The following information has been received from the FAW Trust today and issued to all clubs.
Further to my message on Friday and following discussions with Welsh Government, please see below and attached phase 3 protocol document that outlines the following:
- Roadmap for staged return of matches at all levels over the coming weeks – please note some dates are subject to change
- In-house training matches can resume for u6 – u11 age group teams can resume from 21st September
- Inter-club matches for u6 – u11 age group teams can resume from 28th September
- Protocols for in-house training matches and inter-club matches
- Amendment of training areas and groups for u6 – 11 players
- Further guidance on use of indoor facilities
- U12 -U16, Youth, Senior and other football formats continue under phase 2 protocols
A communication will be shared with COVID-19 Compliance Officers later this afternoon.
Please click on DOCUMENT (BELOW)FOR THE FULL FAW Safer Return to Play Phase 3 Protocol v1 – Tier 2 .